- Use fundamental identities and algebra to simplify
to one of the six basic
trigonometric functions. Show all steps.
- Find all exact solutions for
Answer: The exact solutions are:
- A triangle has angles and .
The side c between these angles is 6 feet long. Find the third angle
C and the lengths of the other two sides. Round the lengths to two decimal places.
Answer: The side of the triangle feet, and
feet, and the angle .
- Verify the identity
- Use the Sum and Difference Identities to find the exact values
- If and , find
the exact values for the following:
- A triangle has sides of lengths a=5, b=7, and c=10 meters.
Find its three angles and round your results to one decimal place.
Answer: The three angles are: ,
, and .
- Find all exact solutions for on the interval
Answer: The exact solutions
- Let .
If you would like to practice on Exam 3, click on Next Exam.
If you would like to return to the original menu, click on Menu.
Fri Jul 18 22:17:31 MDT 1997
Copyright © 1999-2019 MathMedics, LLC. All rights reserved.
Math Medics, LLC. - P.O. Box 12395 - El Paso TX 79913 - USA
users online during the last hour