- Use fundamental identities and algebra to simplify
to one of the six basic
trigonometric functions. Show all steps.
- Find all exact solutions for
- A triangle has angles and .
The side c between these angles is 6 feet long. Find the third angle
C and the lengths of the other two sides. Round the lengths to two decimal places.
- Verify the identity . Show
- Use the Sum and Difference Identities to find the exact values
- If and , find
the exact values for the following:
- A triangle has sides of lengths a=5, b=7, and c=10 meters.
Find its three angles and round your results to one decimal place.
- Find all exact solutions for on the interval
- Let .
If you would like to check your answers, click on Answer.
If you would like to practice on Exam 3 click on Next Exam.
If you would like to return to the original menu, click on Menu.
Fri Jul 18 21:50:07 MDT 1997
Copyright © 1999-2019 MathMedics, LLC. All rights reserved.
Math Medics, LLC. - P.O. Box 12395 - El Paso TX 79913 - USA
users online during the last hour