||Time: 3 hours
- Find the exact solution(s) to the equation
- If , find .
- Write the following trigonometric expression as an algebraic
expression in x:
- Find two angles that have the point (5,-4) on the terminal side
of the angle.
- Building A and Building B are 100 feet apart. If the angle of
depression from the top of Building A to the top of Building B is 20
degrees, how much taller is Building A than Building B?
- Find the exact value of
- Concerning the following function
- What is the period of the function?
- What is the amplitude of the function?
- What is the maximum value of the function?
- Where do the graphs of the functions ,
and intersect on the interval [6,14]?
- Find the approximate range of the function
- The graph of the function
is bounded by
two graphs. What are the equations of the boundary graphs?
- What is the phase shift of the graph of
Give the answer in terms of a
combination of one ore more of a, b, c, and d.
- Restrict the domain of the function so that
its inverse exists.
- Find .
- If point A is located at (2,3) and point B is located at
(10,-14), give the bearing and distance from point A to point B.
- In triangle ABC, angle equals 40 degrees, angle
equals 30 degrees, and side AB equals 10 inches. Find
the exact value of side AC.
- Convert 150 radians to degrees in the degree-minute-second format.
- Find the equation of the circle that passes through the points
(2,3), (7,1), (9,5).
- If , and the terminal side of t is
located on the second quadrant, find ans in the
interval . Find the reference angle and the real angle in
terms of degrees in the degree-minute-second format.
If you would like to check your answers, click on Answer.
If you would like to practice another Part 4 Test-Out exam, click on
If you would like to practice on Test-Out exams for Parts 1, 2 or 3,
click on Menu . It will take you back to the original menu.
Wed Jul 16 16:22:45 MDT 1997
Copyright © 1999-2019 MathMedics, LLC. All rights reserved.
Math Medics, LLC. - P.O. Box 12395 - El Paso TX 79913 - USA
users online during the last hour