||Time: 2 hours
Matrix Algebra is no longer included in Math 4109.
- Solve the following system of equations using Matrices:
- Find the determinant of
- Find the inverse of the matrix
- Find the area of the triangle formed by the vertices
(2,6),(-1,6) and (8,11).
- If , and
find the following:
- Find all the solutions of the following system of linear equations:
- If , find the following:
- Axis of Symmetry.
- Minimum Value.
- Maximum Value.
- Domain of f(x).
- Range of f(x).
- When is
- Find a polynomial with zero 7 of multiplicity 3, zero of -1 of
multiplicity of 4, zero of 0 with multiplicity 2, and zero of 1-i, of
- Find , if for .
- Given the following constraints:
- Find the maximum value of z=3x-5y.
- Find the minimum value of z=3x-5y.
If you would like to check your answers, click on Answers .
If you would like to practice on another Part 4, click on Next Exam.
If you would like to practice on exams for Parts 1, 2 or 3, click on
Menu . It will take you back to the original menu.
Thu Jul 3 17:21:09 MDT 1997
Copyright © 1999-2013 MathMedics, LLC. All rights reserved.
Math Medics, LLC. - P.O. Box 12395 - El Paso TX 79913 - USA
users online during the last hour