||Time: 2 hours
- Given the equation, find the following:
- Horizontal Shift (phase shift),
- Vertical Shift,
- and four points that have a y-coordinate of -11.
- Given that the point
is located on the
terminal side of the angle t, find a point on the terminal side of
the following angles:
- Write as an algebraic expression in x.
- Convert to radian measure.
- Convert 172.3346 radians to degree measure in the format.
- The graph of is bounded by what two lines?
- Why are these two lines considered boundary lines?
- Graph the function and the two boundary lines.
- A man, standing at the base of a building, looks up, with an
angle of elevation of 42 degrees, to the top of the building across
the street that is 2,000 feet high. How far apart are the
- Restrict the domain of the function to an
interval where the function is increasing, and,
- Determine over that interval.
- Then sketch the graphs of both f and on the same
- What relationship do the graphs of these two functions have to
the graph of the function g(x)=x?
- A total of $40,000 is invested for 10 years at 14% per year
compounded weekly. How much interest will be earned during
the 10 years?
- Solve for x in the inequality
- Solve for x: . Explain
how you checked your answer, step-by-step.
- Assume that the world population at time t is given by
- How long will it take the world population to double?
- To triple?
- How long will it take for the population to decrease to
- Find the rational zeros of .
- Solve the following system of equations for , and z:
If you would like to check your answers, click on Answer.
If you would like to practice another Part 4 exam, click on Next Exam.
If you would like to practice on exams for Parts 1, 2 or 3, click on
Menu. It will take you back to the original menu.
Thu Jun 19 21:19:04 MDT 1997
Copyright © 1999-2019 MathMedics, LLC. All rights reserved.
Math Medics, LLC. - P.O. Box 12395 - El Paso TX 79913 - USA
users online during the last hour