||Time: 1 hour
- Sketch the function . Specify the domain, range,
intercept(s), and asymptote(s).
- Which is larger, or
- Solve for x:
- Suppose that $9,500 is invested at 6% interest compounded annually. How long will it take for the amount in the account to reach $12,000?
- Let . Find . State the range and
domain of and g(x). Sketch both functions on the same coordinate axis.
- For which values of x is
- Graph the following system of inequalities:
- Find all the solutions of the system:
Sketch the graph of both equations.
- Determine the constants P and Q, given that the parabola
passes through the two points (-2,-1) and (-1,-2).
- Solve the following inequality for x:
If you would like to check your answers, click on Answer .
If you would like to practice on exams for Parts 1, 2 or 4, click on
Menu . It will take you back to the original menu.
Wed Jul 2 16:50:16 MDT 1997
Copyright © 1999-2019 MathMedics, LLC. All rights reserved.
Math Medics, LLC. - P.O. Box 12395 - El Paso TX 79913 - USA
users online during the last hour