||Time: 1 hour
- Let .
- Sketch the graph of identifying any
intercepts and asymptotes.
- Give the domain and range of .
- Solve for x algebraically:
- Compress the expression into
one simplified logarithm.
Give the domain of the original expression.
- In 1967, Dr. Christian Barnard of South Africa stunned the world
by performing the world's first heart transplant. There was one transplant
in 1967. In 1987, there were 1,418 such transplants.
- Find the exponential growth function that fits this data.
- Use the function to predict the number of heart transplants in
- Solve the system algebraically:
If you would like to check your answers, click on Answer.
If you would like to practice another Part 3 exam, click on Next Exam.
If you would like to practice on exams for Parts 1, 2 or 4, click on
Menu. It will take you back to the original menu.
Wed Jun 18 15:10:16 MDT 1997
Copyright © 1999-2019 MathMedics, LLC. All rights reserved.
Math Medics, LLC. - P.O. Box 12395 - El Paso TX 79913 - USA
users online during the last hour