||Time: 1 hour
- Let .
- Sketch the graph of identifying any
intercepts and asymptotes.
- Give the domain and range of .
- Solve for x algebraically:
- Compress the expression
one simplified logarithm. Also, give the domain of the original expression.
- The radioactive element carbon-14 has a half-life of about 5,750
years. The percentage of carbon-14 present in the remains of animal
bones can be used to determine age. How old is an animal bone that has
lost 40% of its carbon-14?
- Solve the system algebraically:
If you would like to check your answers, click on Answer.
If you would like to practice another Part 3 exam, click on Next Exam.
If you would like to practice on exams for Parts 1, 2 or 4, click on
Menu. It will take you back to the original menu.
Tue Jun 17 21:31:48 MDT 1997
Copyright © 1999-2019 MathMedics, LLC. All rights reserved.
Math Medics, LLC. - P.O. Box 12395 - El Paso TX 79913 - USA
users online during the last hour