||Time: 1 hour
- A ball that is thrown upward follows the path
, where h(t) represents the height of the
ball above the ground at time t, and t represents the time since
the ball was thrown. How high above the ground did the ball reach?
- Find a degree polynomial with real coefficients that
has zeros 0, -3i, and 2-i.
- Divide .
- List the set of possible rational zeros for
- Factor completely.
- Find the equations of al vertical, horizontal, or slant
asymptotes of the graph of
- Explain how you used the graph of f(x) to verify your findings.
If you would like to check your answers, click on Answer.
If you would like to practice on exams for Parts 1, 3 or 4, click on
Menu. It will take you back to the original menu.
Wed Oct 8 14:42:11 MDT 1997
Copyright © 1999-2019 MathMedics, LLC. All rights reserved.
Math Medics, LLC. - P.O. Box 12395 - El Paso TX 79913 - USA
users online during the last hour