||Time: 1 hour
- Find the oblique(slant) asymptote for the graph of
Sketch the graph of this function.
- Find all vertical and horizontal asymptotes for the graph of
Graph the function.
- Find the real and complex zeros of .
- Given that -5 is a zero of , find
the other zeros.
- Solve for
- Write as a partial fraction
- Restrict the domain of so that its inverse exists
and then find the inverse.
If you would like to check your answers, click on Answer .
If you would like to practice another Part 2 exam, click on Next Exam .
If you would like to practice on exams for Parts 1, 3 or 4, click on
Menu . It will take you back to the original menu.
Wed Jul 2 16:21:48 MDT 1997
Copyright © 1999-2019 MathMedics, LLC. All rights reserved.
Math Medics, LLC. - P.O. Box 12395 - El Paso TX 79913 - USA
users online during the last hour