||Time: 1 hour
- The height of a projectile shot vertically upward from the
ground with an initial velocity of 128 feet per second is given by the
formula where t equals the time in seconds and
h(t) equals the height above the ground at time t. What is the
maximum height attained by the projectile?
- Find a polynomial function with real coefficients that has 3 and
1+i as zeros.
- Solve the following inequality for x:
- Find all the real zeros of the polynomial
- Given the function where
a, b, c, d, e and f are integers and a>0,
- Determine the right-hand and left-hand behavior of the graph of
- If -5 and 5 are zeros of f(x), and if f(-2)=12, f(0)=-18,and
f(2)=50, how many real zeros does the function f(x) have?
- Find all vertical and horizontal asymptotes for the graph of the
following function and graph the function.
- Find the partial fraction decomposition for
- Find the quadratic function whose graph has its vertex at (-1,8)
and passes through the point (1,-4).
- Sketch the graph of , showing clearly all
x-intercepts and y-intercepts.
If you would like to check your answers, click on Answer.
If you would like to practice another Part 2 exam, click on Next Exam.
If you would like to practice on exams for Parts 1, 3 or 4, click on
Menu. It will take you back to the original menu.
Mon Jun 30 12:07:44 MDT 1997
Copyright © 1999-2017 MathMedics, LLC. All rights reserved.
Math Medics, LLC. - P.O. Box 12395 - El Paso TX 79913 - USA
users online during the last hour