||Time: 1 hour
- Factor completely over the complex numbers.
- Solve for x in the expression .
- In certain cases in which patients have rapidly increasing body
temperature, powerful drugs are used to decrease the temperature.
Suppose that t minutes after the injection of such a drug, a patient's
temperature is y degrees above normal, where
. What is the patient's maximum temperature above normal?
- Find all roots, real and complex, of the function
. Show all work and identify what
techniques you use.
- Divide using long
division or synthetic division.
- Find all asymptotes of the following functions:
If you would like to check your answers, click on Answer
If you would like to practice another Part 2 exam, click on Next
If you would like to practice on exams for Parts 1, 3 or 4, click on Menu. It will take you back to the original menu.
Mon Jun 16 12:10:04 MDT 1997
Copyright © 1999-2019 MathMedics, LLC. All rights reserved.
Math Medics, LLC. - P.O. Box 12395 - El Paso TX 79913 - USA
users online during the last hour