||Time: 1 hour
- Is the following statement true? Carefully explain your
For any real numbers a and b,
- Use your calculator to solve the following equation graphically.
You may need to adjust the range on the calculator. Round your
answers to two decimal places.
- The function is neither even nor odd.
For the following questions, be sure to show all work and reasoning.
- Is there a real number K such that the new function
f(x+K) is an even function? If so, find K. If not, explain why
- Is there a real number M such that the new function
f(x+M) is an odd function? If so, find M. If not, explain why
- Consider the functions and
. Compute . What is the domain
- For each of the following functions, determine whether it has an
inverse. If so, find it. If not, explain why not.
If you would like to practice on exams for Parts 2, 3 or 4, click on
Menu. It will take you back to the original menu.
Mon Feb 9 14:34:20 MDT 1998
Copyright © 1999-2013 MathMedics, LLC. All rights reserved.
Math Medics, LLC. - P.O. Box 12395 - El Paso TX 79913 - USA
users online during the last hour