||Time: 1 hour
- Concerning the function .
- Sketch the function.
- On what interval is ?
- Find the midpoint between the points (3,7) and (-6,1).
- Find x so that the distance between the points (6,-1) and
(x,9) is 12.
- Find the center and radius of the circle defined by the equation
- Given , and , find .
- Find the domain of the function .
- Determine whether the function is
one-to-one. If it is, find its inverse. If not, explain why there is
- Find the slope of the line passing through the points (3,7), and (-1,2).
- Given , find .
- Is the function odd, even or neither?
If you would like to check your answers, click on Answer .
If you would like to practice another Part 1 exam, click on Next Exam .
If you would like to practice on exams for Parts 2, 3 or 4, click on
Menu . It will take you back to the original menu.
Wed Jul 2 16:47:20 MDT 1997
Copyright © 1999-2019 MathMedics, LLC. All rights reserved.
Math Medics, LLC. - P.O. Box 12395 - El Paso TX 79913 - USA
users online during the last hour