||Time: 1 hour
- Solve the following equation for x:
- Solve the following inequality for x:
- Given the two points (-1,8) and (3,-4), find the following:
- The distance between the two points.
- The midpoint of the two points.
- An equation of the line containing the two points.
- An equation of the circle whose diameter is the line between
the two points.
- Concerning the following graph of f(x),
- Approximate the interval(s) where the function is increasing.
- Approximate the interval(s) where the function is decreasing.
- Approximate the relative maximum value of the function.
- Approximate the relative minimum value of the function.
- Concerning the graph of f(x) in Problem 4, sketch the following:
- Given the functions and
- Find (f+g)(x).
- Find .
- Find .
If you would like to check your answers, click on Answer.
If you would like to practice another Part 1 exam, click on
Next Exam .
If you would like to practice on exams for Parts 2, 3 or 4, click on
Menu . It will take you back to the original menu.
Tue Jun 24 15:31:37 MDT 1997
Copyright © 1999-2017 MathMedics, LLC. All rights reserved.
Math Medics, LLC. - P.O. Box 12395 - El Paso TX 79913 - USA
users online during the last hour