- For each of the linear equations below, find the following (if
- Answer the following:
- Find the slope of the line perpendicular to .
- Find an equation for the line which passes through the point
(3,-1) and which is perpendicular to the line . ( Hint:
- Sketch the graph of
showing the intercepts.
- The cost of producing x units of a product is given by:
where C(x) is in dollars. The product sells
for $150 per unit.
- Find the revenue function, R(x).
- Find the profit function, P(x).
- What is the maximum profit, and how many units must be produced
in order to realize this profit?
- What is the average cost per unit to produce 10 units?
- What is the average cost per unit to produce 50 units?
- Which of the following (if any) represent y as a function of x?
- Explain your answers to 5a, and 5b. That is, if you
believe that 5a is (or is not) a function, explain how you came to
this conclusion. Do the same for 5b.
- Evaluate the following for the function:
- Let Note: (When multiplied out, )
- Does the graph open up or down?
- What feature of the function, did you use to
- What are the coordinates of the vertex?
- Find the y-intercept.
- Find the x-intercept(s).
- Sketch the graph showing (a) - (e).
If you would like to check your answers, click on Answer.
If you would like to practice another exam, click on Next Exam.
If you would like to go back to the original menu, click on Menu.
Tue Aug 12 21:45:49 MDT 1997
Copyright © 1999-2018 MathMedics, LLC. All rights reserved.
Math Medics, LLC. - P.O. Box 12395 - El Paso TX 79913 - USA
users online during the last hour