kindly help in solving this:
1. A body of mass 25 g. has a momentum of 0.40 kg. m/s. Find its kinetic energy.
2. The mass of a ball A is double the mass of another ball B. The ball A moves at half the speed of the ball B. Calculate the ratio of the kinetic energy of A to the kinetic energy of B.
3. Calculate the increase in potential energy as a block of 2 kg. is lifted upto through 2 m.
4. A ball of mass 0.5 kg. is dropped from a height. Find the work done by its weight in one second after the ball is dropped.
5. A ball of mass 1 kg. is dropped from a height of 5 m. (1) Find the kinetic energy of the ball just before it reaches the ground. (b) what is its speed at this instant?
Do you want to show some work? These are all basically plug numbers into a definition, there's no work to be done here that cannot be done by any standard calculator.